Saturday, March 28, 2009

Trading in Cars.?

I am planning to go to a dealership to look at new cars. I want to use my current car as a trade-in, but I%26#039;d like to know if I%26#039;m legally obligated to tell the dealership of anything that went wrong with the car or if any major work, such as transmission work, has been done on the car. I wouldn%26#039;t want to tell them anymore than a little bit about the car because salesmen don%26#039;t always disclose the cars history to the customer when they are trying to make a sale. So I don%26#039;t see a problem with it. What do I do?
Trading in Cars.?
Keep you mouth shut. They will test drive your car and have their mechanic look it over.





Don%26#039;t lie, if they ask a question, but there is no reason to offer them any information they aren%26#039;t asking for.
Trading in Cars.?
from what i know they should know when they put in the code that is located on the windshield of the drivers side in front......if something did happen to the car it should be registered in the computer if it ws fixed
Reply:First of all, under no circumstance do you tell the sales person anything about you car. when you trade your car in the sales person wont give you the full value for your car. They always cut you short. Tell them that your car is running well and let them tell you what%26#039;s wrong. Good luck, looking for a new car. (get a four cyl as it%26#039;s easy on petrol)

No comments:

Post a Comment